So how much do you know about ADCET? Take our fun and informative quiz to test your knowledge!
You will go into the draw for a $100 gift voucher for answering the quiz correctly.
The quiz closed on 9 December 2022.
Questions and Answers
Q: ADCET is hosted by which university?
Q: Who was the first person spotlighted by ADCET in the Disability Practice in the Spotlight?
A: Doug McGinn
- Start the process of transition and contact the university early – this saves for a rushed enrolment and transition
- Stick up for yourself and be upfront with the university as to what you need – don’t be afraid to fight for assistance
- Hang out at the on-campus bar and club events instead of going to lectures – it's a great way to meet people
- Discuss potential placements with the university to determine if they will cover your support needs
A: Hang out at the on-campus bar and club events instead of going to lectures – it's a great way to meet people
Q: How many e-Learning programs are available on the Disability Awareness website?
Q: Which ADCET guidelines were developed as a response to the Vision Australia report (2018) titled “Online, but offtrack: barriers to online learning experienced by university students who are blind or have low vision.”
A: Online Access for Tertiary Students who are Blind or Vision Impaired
Q: What were the titles of the 3 GAA’Day challenges ADCET ran for Global Accessibility Awareness Day in 2021?
- No Mouse In The House (Keyboard Challenge)
- No Sound To Be Found (No Audio Challenge)
- No Peeking, Just Listening (No Video Challenge)
Q: How many webinars did ADCET host in 2019?
Q: What do the initials UDL represent?
A: Universal Design for Learning
Q: How many Communities of Practice (CoP) does ADCET currently support?
Q: In what year was the Pathways 8 conference held in Hobart?
Q: The ADCET Assist service is available to assist educators and disability support staff with queries relating to __________?
A: Accessibility, Teaching and Assistive Technology
Q: ADCET won the Educational Website of the Year at the Australian Access Awards in what year?