ADCET - Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training
Our Latest Work
Featured news, events and articles from across the sector.
Champion for Change: Lisa Chiang
Being named a Champion for Change is an honour for Lisa Chiang, Counsellor at Griffith University. The title comes with a mindset switch “from doing into being”, she said.
Now Live: UDL in Tertiary Education eLearning
This e-Learning program is designed for educational staff working in Higher Education and the Vocational Education and Training sector, and aims to increase your understanding of designing, developing and implementing UDL within your teaching practice. This course is free for individuals to undertake online.
ADCET Winner of Australian Access Award
ADCET is very proud to be the recipient of the 2021 Australian Access Awards, Educational Website of the Year. The Awards are a national celebration of organisations, designers, developers and content creators who are making efforts to implement accessibility in their digital resources.
Latest ADCET content
- Spotlight: Champion for Change: Lisa Chiang, Griffith University
- Recording: UDL in tertiary education eLearning launch
- ADCET Webinar Recording: Screen Readers - Everything Access and Teaching Staff should know
- ADCET Recording: Facilitated discussion with Tertiary providers using Blackboard Ally
- ADCET Critical Conversations Recording: Disclosing disability in higher education
Latest news & positions vacant
Latest links & articles
- Article: Universal Design for Learning in Tertiary Education: A Scoping Review and Recommendations for Implementation in Australia
- Web link: Microsoft’s Inclusive Classroom
- Web link: Universal Design for Learning in Tertiary Education eLearning Training
- Article: NCSEHE: Proactively supporting students’ mental wellbeing - Guidelines and recommendations