ADCET - Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training
Our Latest Work
Featured news, events and articles from across the sector.
My Journey - Through University
Saima Nazar Khan is a trained teacher and counsellor. She is also a student in the final year of the Diploma in Counselling at Murdoch University. In her spare time Saima likes to draw and paint and advocate for people with psychosocial disabilities and aid the fight against stigma in all its forms.
Improving outcomes for dyslexic learners in tertiary education
In this webinar Annette and Mike described the journey in developing the DFQM, and discussed the process towards achieving the Quality Mark. They also explained the benefits for organisations, educators and learners.
Register your interest to receive updates on a new e-learning program
The Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training (ADCET) in partnership with the National Disability Coordination Officers (NDCO) program will be launching a new e-learning training program, Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in Tertiary Education on the 3rd of December 2021. Register your interest to receive updates and information about the e-learning program.
Latest ADCET content
- ADCET Webinar Recording: Improving outcomes for dyslexic learners in tertiary education
- Blog: My Journey - Through University
- Blog: Training and Education (TAE) – My Tour de Force Ride
- ADCET Webinar Recording: Designing Online Education that Works for All Students - A 7-Step UDL Approach
- Blog: Making Friends with Blindness
Latest news & positions vacant
Latest links & articles
- Article: Learning Together Toolkit: Tools to help you get the support you need in education
- Article: NCSEHE: The Best Chance for All - A Policy Roadmap for Post-Pandemic Panic
- Article: Medical Deans: Inclusive medical education. Guidance on medical program applicants and students with a disability
- Web link: Re-imagining Assessments - Beyond Assessment Design