ADCET - Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training
Our Latest Work
Featured news, events and articles from across the sector.
12@12: Rethinking Stress
Given that it’s not stress itself but the way most of us think about stress that is harmful - do you need to rethink stress?
New Practice Spotlight
The Hidden Initiative: No more mystery around disability at Griffith. A student-designed and led project at Griffith University is spreading awareness and understanding of ‘invisible’ disabilities, mental and physical health conditions.
Managing Zoom Fatigue
Do you feel exhausted after a day on Zoom? You’re not alone. Many of us are finding that we feel more tired after a day on Zoom compared to meetings held in-person. The term ‘Zoom fatigue’ has emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects are real.
Latest ADCET content
- Blog: My Transition from High School to University: What made my Journey Successful?
- Spotlight: The Hidden Initiative: No more mystery around disability at Griffith.
- ADCET Webinar: Reasonable Adjustment - What is reasonable?
- Spotlight: Students at UTS Explain Digital Accessibility
- Content: From course to career: students spill on what works
Latest news & positions vacant
Latest links & articles
- Article: Three decades of misrecognition: defining people with disability in Australian higher education policy
- Web link: NCSEHE presentation: Mental wellbeing for equity practitioners and university staff
- Article: NCSHE: An equity perspective on the development of student learner profiles
- Article: NCVER: Student equity in VET - participation, achievement and outcomes