ADCET in conjunction with the National Assistive Technology Project Officer are excited to announce ADCET Assist.
This service offers 1 on 1 and small group online sessions to assist educators and disability support staff in the tertiary sector with all those burning queries relating to Accessibility, Teaching and Assistive Technology.
No query too small, or complex. If we can help, we will or at least try and point you in the right direction.
Here is a small list of some of the queries raised to date:
- Individual student assistive technology options (I have a student.....)
- Accessible mathematics
- Augmented/virtual reality
- Creating accessible emails
- Inclusive teaching and training
- Video captioning and subtitling
- Developing accessible eLearning resources
- Dictation and transcription software
- Accessible eLearning projects
- Software licencing and support
- Inclusive teaching materials
- Microsoft tools
- Testing for accessibility
- Accessible assessments
Bookings can be made through our online booking system.
Dates are currently available for Mondays and Thursdays during April, May and June 2022.
If you have any questions or issues booking the service, please email the National Assistive Technology Project Officer.