ADCET in conjunction with the National Assistive Technology Project Officer brings you ADCET Assist.
This service offers 1 to 1 and small group online sessions to assist educators and disability support staff across the tertiary sector with any and all queries relating to Accessibility, Teaching and Assistive Technology.
No query too small, or complex. If we can help, we will or at least try and point you in the right direction.
Here is a list of a few of the queries and discussions so far:
- Individual student assistive technology options (I have a student.....)
- Accessible mathematics and STEM subjects
- Universal Design for Learning
- Creating accessible emails
- Creating inclusive teaching materials
- Inclusive unit/course design
- Video captioning and subtitling
- Developing accessible eLearning resources
- Dictation and transcription software
- Web Accessibility
- Testing for accessibility
- Augmented/virtual reality
- Automation and AI
- Equitable and accessible assessments
Sessions are now available for Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during June and July and can be booked using our online booking form.
If you have any questions or issues booking the service, please email the National Assistive Technology Project Officer.