View Dyslexie font  |  View high contrast
Survey — Help ADCET improve
Web link

Centrelink: Payments for people living with an illness, injury or disability

A list of payments provided by Centrelink if you are ill, injured or have a disability. Such as the Disability Support Pension, Sickness Allowance, Youth Allowance, Mobility Allowance, pension Education Supplement and Youth Disability Supplement.