CAST: Institutes & Online Courses - US
Through their mission to make the methods, materials, and assessments of learning flexible and engaging, CAST provides practitioners with a variety of fee-paying online courses which cover instructional design and teaching strategies to make curricula more effective. Educators can benefit from a variety of online courses, onsite institutes, and other opportunities to expand and enrich their practice. Administrators can explore UDL and discover implementation strategies that support sustainable change. UDL experts can help pave the way to address system-wide solutions to meet the challenge of reaching the widest variety of learners in the most effective way possible.
CAST also offer graduate credit for some of their online courses and institutes through their partnerships with accredited colleges and universities.
- Introduction to Universal Design for Learning: Addressing the Variability of All Learners - from Thursday, October 21 - Friday, October 22, 2021 ET (please check for Aus time in your state)
- Self-Paced Online Courses
- UDL1: A Framework for Addressing Learner Variability: Theory into Practice - limited self-paced course (with or without facilitation)
- UDL101A: Deeper Engagement of All Learners: Motivation and Emotion in the UDL Classroom - limited self-paced course (facilitated)
- UDL101: Introduction to Universal Design for Learning - from Monday, September 13 - Monday, December 13, 2021 ET (please check for Aus time in your state)