Disability Awareness eLearning Programs
A suite of free online learning programs that focus on promoting an awareness of disability, and inclusive education and training.
Developed as part of the Australian Government NDCO Program, Disability Awareness e-Learning programs are free. There are a range of programs including:
- Introduction to Disability Awareness (45 mins)
- VET Staff Supporting Students with Disability (90 mins)
- VET Educators Supporting Students with Disability (90 mins)
- UDL in tertiary Education (90-120 mins)
- Online Access for Tertiary Students who are Blind or Vision Impaired (90-120 mins)
- Orientation for External Support Workers in Tertiary Settings (45-60 mins)
These programs are also available as SCORM Packages to be downloaded into the RTOs Learning Management System. Disability Awareness SCORM is purchasable. All others are free.