How do our neurological differences shape the way we experience the web?
Autistic advocate Kathy Isaacs and Wojciech Nadachowski from the national Cooperative Research Centre for Autism join technology director at Today Mark Davis to discuss the lack of accessibility standards for neurodiverse people online.
- The Breadth and Depth of Disability-Related Literature: From the Editor
- The Impact of Transition Services in Facilitating College Degree for Students with Visual Impairments: Post-Bachelor’s Degree Perspectives
- A Descriptive Review of ADHD Coaching Research: Implications for College Students
- Investigating the Outcomes and Perceptions of an Inclusive Aquatic Exercise Class for University Students with Physical Disabilities
- Perspectives of North American Postsecondary Students with Learning Disabilities: A Scoping Review
- Applying Salutogenesis to the Experiences of Students with Disabilities in the Netherlands
- An Innovative Postsecondary Education Program for Students with Disabilities in STEM (Practice Brief)
- Student Learning Outcomes for Disability Services: What Evidence do you Have? From the Editor
- Use of Student Learning Outcomes in Postsecondary Disability Offices
- Emerging Adults: Perspectives of College Students with Disabilities
- A Qualitative Investigation of Bullying of Individuals with Disabilities on a College Campus
- Transitional Challenges for Students with Disabilities During a Period of Systemic Imbalance
- Predictors and Trajectories of Educational Functioning in College Students With and Without Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Postsecondary Education: From the Editor
- The Use of a Coaching Model to Support the Academic Success and Social Inclusion of Students with Intellectual Disabilities in Community and Technical College Settings
- Exploring Barriers for Facilitating Work Experience Opportunities for Students with Intellectual Disabilities Enrolled in Postsecondary Education Programs
- Inclusive Community Service Among College Students With and Without Intellectual Disability: A Physical Activity in Inclusive Postsecondary Education for Students With Intellectual Disability
- Promoting Employee Handbook Comprehension for Postsecondary Students with Intellectual Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- “Letting Go:” Parent Perspectives on the Outcomes of an Inclusive Postsecondary Education Experience for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- It’s Okay to Teach People with an Intellectual Disability About Their Disability (Practice Brief)
- A Financial Literacy Course for Postsecondary Students with Intellectual Disabilities (Practice Brief)
- A Tribute to the Commitment to Disability Studies Academic Literature: From the Editor
- Development of a First Year Success Seminar for College Students with Disabilities
- Sexual Coercion Experiences Among Canadian University Students with Disabilities
- University Students with Disabilities: Factors that Contribute to Their Self-Predicted Likelihood of Graduation
- Do Multimedia Instructional Designs Enhance Comprehension in College Students with Dyslexia?
- Social Group Membership and Risk-Taking Behaviors Among College Students with ADHD Symptoms
- Disability in Postsecondary STEM Learning Environments: What Faculty Focus Groups Reveal About Definitions and Obstacles to Effective Support
- Promoting Inclusive Teaching Among College Faculty: A Framework for Disability Service Providers (Practice Brief)
The Spring edition (Volume 26, Issue 1) contains articles on: Assessment of the Adult Writer; Identifying College Students At Risk for LD; Disclosure of Non-Apparent Disabilities to Receive Classroom Accommodations; Financial Barriers for Students with Non-apparent Disabilities; Assessing the Impact of ADHD Coaching Services on University Students; “b-Learning in a Distance Learning Graduate Program for Deaf Students;Assessing - High-Achieving Post-secondary Students with ADHD.
Volume 27 (1), Spring 2014
- College Students with ADHD at Greater Risk for Sleep Disorders
- Self-Report Assessment of Executive Functioning in College Students with Disabilities
- Coaching and College Success
- Assessing Metacognition as a Learning Outcome in a Postsecondary Strategic Learning Course
- Using the College Infrastructure to Support Students on the Autism Spectrum
- (dis)Ability and Postsecondary Education: One Woman’s Experience
- An Initial Investigation into the Role of Stereotype Threat in the Test Performance of College Students with Learning Disabilities
Volume 27 (2), Summer 2014
- Monitoring for Accessibility and University Websites: Meeting the Needs of People with Disabilities
- A Virtual Commitment: Disability Services Information on Public Community College Websites
- Self-Advocacy and Perceptions of College Readiness Among Students with ADHD
- Vocabulary Knowledge of Deaf and Hearing Postsecondary Students
- Effects of an Intensive Disability-Focused Training Experience on University Faculty Self-Efficacy
- Personal Factors that Influence the Voluntary Withdrawal of Undergraduates with Disabilities
- Applying Universal Design to Disability Service Provision: Outcome Analysis of a Universal Design (UD) Audit.
ADHD: Invisible and Overlooked. How to recognise and support students with ADHD (Michele Toner PhD, ADHD Coach & Consultant).
Pathways 12: Building Blocks Over Barriers (a peer mentoring approach to supporting students with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or ADHD)
Building Blocks Over Barriers (a peer mentoring approach to supporting students with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or ADHD) (Donna-Marie Thompson, University of Southern Queensland).