View Dyslexie font  |  View high contrast
ADCET logo
Survey — Help ADCET improve
Web link

Fares Allowance - Centrelink

Information for tertiary students who have to live away from home to study and need help to cover the cost of travelling between a permanent home and the place where they are studying.