View Dyslexie font  |  View high contrast
Survey — Help ADCET improve
Web link

Higher rates of Youth Allowance when living away from home

Provides eligibility information for students who need to live away from their parents' home in order to study or train for the higher 'away from home' rate of Youth Allowance.