Universities Admission Centre (NSW & ACT) Pty Ltd. (UAC)
Receives and processes applications for Universities located in NSW and the ACT. The site provides a range of information for prospective students, including:
- UAC admission guidelines, processes and key dates
- Alternative Entry Schemes In addition, UAC administers several schemes to support those students who may not be as competitive as others gain a place at university
- The Schools Recommendation Scheme (SRS) is a process that enables individual schools to offer a place to a year 12 student who may not otherwise be eligible.
- The Educational Access Scheme (EAS) assists students who have experienced educational disadvantage, including due to a disability or medical condition gain admission to tertiary study.
- The Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) for non-school leavers assesses a broad range of competencies and skills required for post-secondary study.
- Equity scholarships and Institution Equity Scholarships funded by individual universities
- Disability information for students helps applicants who have a disability to use UAC's services.