CDL Hub: CDL and work integrated placement
These resources aim to support CDL and work integrated learning and were developed from a pilot program based on best practice for CDL for students with disabilities at Deakin University. The resources provide advice to students, industry supervisors and reflect the perspective of students presented blog-style, as well as a podcast featuring a student discussing issues around disclosure.
The Case Study of Best Practice reports the findings and recommendations from the pilot program and will be of interest to practitioners, educators, academics, researchers.
CDL and work integrated placement
Career development learning (CDL) hub for students living with disabilities
- 5 Tips for Industry Supervisors to support inclusive placements (doc 1.8MB)
- 5 Tips for Industry Supervisors to support inclusive placements (pdf)
- Case study for WIL placement (doc 2MB)
- Case study for WIL placement (pdf)
- Co-designing Diverse Career Identities for People with Disabilities Transcript (doc)
- Should I do a work-integrated learning placement - Unpacking what to know if you’re a student with disability Transcript (doc)
- So you're thinking about doing a WIL placement: 5 steps (doc 1.8MB)
- So you're thinking about doing a WIL placement: 5 steps (pdf)