View Dyslexie font  |  View high contrast
Subscribe to the ADCET newsletter
Sector News

Have you relocated to study? Or do you know a student who has?

Tertiary Access Payments. Applications now open

If you’re from outer regional or remote Australia, finished school in 2020 and are now taking on further study, you may be eligible for the Tertiary Access Payment. It’s a $5,000 payment to help you with the costs of relocating for study.

Eligibility criteria and details on the payment can be found at:

How do I apply?

Students relocating to study at a university can apply through their participating university.

Students relocating to study at a vocational education and training or non-university higher education provider must apply through Services Australia.