Introduction to Disability Awareness Resources for further exploration
Advocacy and rights
- Australian Human Rights Commission - Australian Human Rights Commission
- FPDN Home - Network for Australia's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders with disabilities
- Disability Advocacy Finder
- Disability Advocacy Resource Unit (DARU) – Victoria
- Five of the best: Australian disability activists | Aruma Disability services. Putting you first.
- ABC Australia - 'What we wish people knew about living with a disability'
- The Truth About Growing Up Disabled | Dylan Alcott | TEDxYouth@Sydney
- What Does Australia Really Think About Disability? - What Does Australia Really Think About..., Season 1 Episode 1 | SBS On Demand
- Living My Way (FPDN)
- People with disability Australia - A Voice of our Own
- Our Films - FPDN
- Disability stereotypes in the media | Aruma Disability services. Putting you first.
- International Day of People with Disability (idpwd.com.au)
- Inclusive language – Diversity Council of Australia WordsAtWork - Building inclusion through the power of language | Diversity Council Australia (dca.org.au)
- What is the NDIS?
- 'Meet the Experts’ INCLUDEABILITY - Auslan - Full Version
- ABC News - Preconceived notions see drop in employment for people with disability
- Job Access
- IncludeAbility - Creating an accessible and inclusive workplace
- Australian Network on Disability
- USEP - Support for University students with disability to get graduate work