TAS TECH 2018
CONNECT - LEARN - TRANSFORM
In our digital age, technology is increasingly opening up exciting opportunities for people with disability to successfully participate in study and work.
Register today for TAS TECH 2018 to hear from Australia’s leading experts in inclusive technology right here in Tasmania. The events focus will be on the latest computer software and Apps as well as other exciting developments in technology, which supports participation in education and employment for people with disability.
- Troy Waller a Learning Delivery Specialist from Microsoft
- Greg O'Connor - Texthelp
- Trevor Boyd - QUANTUM
- Peter Galligan - Department of Education, Southern Tasmania
- Jim Sprialis - Sprialis Consulting
- Sam Taylor and Ranjit Jacob - Pacific Vision
- David Campbell - Scanning Pens Australia
- Dennis Lo - Independent Living Centre
- and more giants in the tech sector.
Cost: Full registration $85:00. Concession/student registration $50:00.
Places are limited so register today to avoid disappointment, and if you register by the 7th of September, you go into the draw for a chance to win a $100 gift voucher.
Check out the TAS TECH 2018 website for more information and to register.
Sir Raymond Ferrall Centre, University of Tasmania, Newnham Campus, Launceston, Tasmania.
Dates and times
24 Oct 2018 9:30am AEDT