Disability Support Project Officer - University of Adelaide
Employment Status: Fixed term 12-month, part time, 29.4 hours per week. (HEO7) $91,187 - $101,987 per annum, (pro rata) plus 17% superannuation
The University of Adelaide are seeking a motivated and experienced Disability Support Project Officer to join their passionate team on a part-time basis. You will report to the Manager, Disability Service and will be responsible for developing a framework for a Peer Mentor Program aimed at improving engagement with students diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
You will collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders to coordinate projects and conduct focus group discussions to enable the creation of a robust mentor program designed to attract, transition, support and retain students diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in working with students diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Demonstrated ability to work with students on issues related to access, inclusion, and equity.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of consumer engagement and partnership projects and ethos.
- Demonstrated project management skills including needs assessment, planning, community consultation, evaluation, implementation, and leadership.
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills, including the capacity to liaise with and develop relationships across the University and community sector.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills with a high level of data literacy, attention to detail and ability to undertake multiple complex tasks with competing deadlines.
Applications close: Sunday 18 June 2023