Vision Australia: Digital Access Self Paced Training has arrived!
Vision Australia are very excited to launch their new on demand training, and will have more courses coming in the future.
Introduction to Digital Accessibility eLearning
The first course on offer is 'Introduction to Digital Accessibility', a self-paced course that lays the foundations for understanding why digital accessibility is necessary today and into the future. The course's duration is approx. 60 minutes long and requires no pre-learning.
- Identify how the whole community benefits from digital accessibility
- Recognise different kinds of disabilities and how they impact individuals when accessing digital content
- Understand digital accessibility legislation and guidelines in Australia, including the WCAG guidelines
- Recognise assistive technologies for people with disability and what they do
- Participate in further training with a good understanding of the basic principles of digital accessibility
You can self-register as an individual for the course through the Vision Australia learning centre. The cost is $49.00 including GST per individual.