Access and Disability Advisor - Australian Catholic University
Employment Status: Continuing, part time role (0.4FTE - 14 hours per week), $95,774 - $103,612 (pro rata) pa (HEW 7), 17% employer superannuation
About the role
As Access and Disability Advisor you will be is responsible for the administration, facilitation and coordination of educational adjustments for students with disability who register with the Access and Disability Service at ACU.
More specifically the role entails:
- Organising and facilitating services and adjustments for students with disability, including interpreting reasonable educational adjustments.
- Developing and maintaining consultative and collaborative working relationships with academic staff across faculties and other organisational units.
- Delivering training and presentations to staff and students on disability awareness and/or assistive technologies, including workshops and presentations at Orientation, Open Days and Market Days.
- Maintaining accurate records in line with the university's record management and privacy policies.
- Delivering training and presentations to staff and students on disability awareness and or assistive technologies.
Applications close: Thursday 30 March 2023