Echo360 Webinar: Supporting Wider Accessibility
Professor Parama Chaudhury, Director of the Centre for Teaching and Learning Economics at the University College London, identified 5 key elements that she believes will persist beyond the pandemic. Inspired by her, Echo360 has taken those five elements and asked members of their community to share their teaching practices and ideas, creating a series of webinars.
Session 4: Supporting Wider Accessibility
Presenters from The University of Western Australia will discuss the topic of supporting wider accessibility, focusing on the broad subject of universal design as well as how institutions should accommodate students with accessibility needs.
Who Should Attend?
For instructors and leaders in the Higher Education and Vocational sector, featuring academic leaders from around the world.
- Callan Rose, Senior Educational Development Advisor
- Callum Corkill, Accessibility Technologist, UniAccess
- Hayley Hutchison, Manager, UniAccess
Information and recordings for the previous webinars are also available on the registration page:
- Session 1: More Options for Engaging and Assessing Students
- Session 2: Make Student Outcomes the Driver for Innovation
- Session 3: Focus on Flexibility
Dates and times22 Sep 2021 11:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST