National Disability Coordination Officer - Northern Victoria
This is a Full Time, Fixed Term until June 2022
About The Role
Wodonga TAFE is the host provider for Northern Victoria National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO). The NDCO Program is a federally funded program with a network of 31 regions across Australia. The role of the NDCO is to work collaboratively with the network and stakeholders at a local level to reduce systemic barriers, facilitate smooth transitions, build links and coordinate services for people with disability between the education, training and employment sectors. The position is a federal funded position until June 2022 based in Wodonga. Flexible Work Arrangement can be discussed for the successful applicant.
- Work strategically to develop workplans, write reports and papers within the NDCOprogram guidelines for national distribution.
- Be knowledgeable or be able to quickly develop knowledge of; the complexity of the full spectrum of disabilities within the Australian community, the policy and program environment and varied organisational cultures evident in the school and Tertiary Education sectors.
- The ability to work independently, be self-motivated to build and work with both external and internal stakeholders in the Northern Victorian region
- To work on state and national collaborative projects including working closely with the ACT/Riverina NDCO
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A relevant degree level qualification with employment experience in either the disability, education, or health related sector.
- A Victorian Working with Children’s Check, Current Drivers Licence and National Police check
- To travel and overnight stay as required.
Wodonga TAFE is a recognised leader in the delivery of quality vocational education programs throughout Victoria and nationally, providing tailored and relevant training to support individual and industry needs. Wodonga TAFE places a strong focus on quality, innovation, and the achievement of successful outcomes for students and industry clients and is in an exciting period of growth.
To apply for this position: Further information and application details please contact: Tracey Holley - Manager Support & Experience, Wodonga TAFE
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 0418921050
Applications close 11.59pm 2 July 2021