Centre For Accessibility: Australian Access Awards 2021
Following the success of the first Australian Access Awards in 2019, the Centre For Accessibility Australia is proud to announce the return of this bi-annual event in 2021. The call for nominations opened on the 20th of May 2021, coinciding with Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
- Corporate website of the year (commercial)
- Government website of the year
- Educational website of the year
- Not-for-profit/community website of the year
- International website of the year
- Corporate app of the year (commercial)
- Government app of the year
- Educational app of the year
- Not-for-profit/community app of the year
- International app of the year
- Accessibility initiative of the year
- I am employed by the organisation associated with this nomination
- I am an accessibility specialist/provider that was involved in work associated with this nomination
- I am a designer/developer that was involved in the creation of the work associated with this nomination
- I have no affiliation with the organisation behind this website/app
Celebrating an inclusive world
In 2019 the Centre For Accessibility presented the inaugural Australian Access Awards, an event celebrating organisations that have implemented accessibility in their digital campaigns or resources.
Applications close: 31 July 2021.