12@12. Jolts of Joy
Are you feeling the effects of compassion fatigue? Is work draining your energy?
Need some self-care strategies to recharge and replenish?
Join us for some bite-size sessions – just 12 minutes @ 12 pm every Wednesday and 1 pm Friday.
We understand you’re busy and it’s hard to fit one more thing into your day. But we also understand that self-care is critical for you and for the important work you do in our sector.
That’s why we’ve made these sessions as short as possible to make it as easy as possible for you to join.
- Learn just one idea – from the latest wellbeing science.
- Hear one practical and easy way - to apply it at work.
- Consider how you can play – to see if it’s the right fit for you.
- Create tiny wellbeing habits along the way – to make it effortless.
- Use the ideas yourself or share them with students, colleagues or your family to create ripples of greater wellbeing.
Create some tiny changes in your day for a big impact!
Jolts of Joy will be the first session and will be held on Wednesday 23 September at 12 pm AND repeated on Friday 25 September at 1 pm.
Jolts of Joy: Short-circuit a downward spiral of negative emotions with a short sharp jolt of joy to broaden your brain’s capacity
Online with Zoom
Dates and times
23 Sep 2020 12:00pm AEST
25 Sep 2020 1:12pm AEST