Pathways15 Online: Abstracts open
On behalf of the Pathways15 Online Conference Committee, it is with great pleasure and excitement that I advise that abstract submissions are now open.
This year Pathways will be run as a five-day virtual event between Monday 30 November and Friday 4 December. The virtual conference aims to showcase current good practice during COVID-19, as well as innovative and inclusive strategies across the tertiary education sector.
- Challenges, Innovations and Good Practice during COVID-19
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Universal Design For Learning
- Employment following tertiary education
- Inclusive Policy and Practice: Implementation and Outcomes
- Other innovative practices.
Interested parties are invited to submit an application to present a session at Pathways15: Advancing Inclusion in 2020 and Beyond. The closing date for abstract submissions is Friday 21 August.