CDAA Webinar: Preparing Students with Disability for Workforce Success – Issues and Choices
Australians with disability face a number of barriers with regard to labour market participation, compared to those without disability, and are one of the most disadvantaged equity groups.
In this panel discussion, career practitioners will hear from experts in disability, inclusion, advocacy and employability, who will discuss the range of visible and hidden barriers jobseekers with disability face, provide practical insights into strategies for career practitioners, and highlight best practice examples of programs and supports available.
- David Eckstein - 2020 Equity Fellow, National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education
- Friederike Gadow - Senior Project Officer AccessAbility and Employability, Australian National University
- Isabel Heiner - Program Manager, Australian Network on Disability
- Edward Osano - Head of GradWISE
- David Swayn - National Disability Coordination Officer (North Queensland Region)
Dates and times
8 Jul 2020 1:00pm AEST
8 Jul 2020 2:00pm AEST