Coordinator, Special Consideration - Uni Melbourne
The Coordinator, Special Consideration plays a key role in the provision and coordination of special consideration for unexpected circumstances across all Academic Divisions at the University of Melbourne.
- The Coordinator will have completion of an undergraduate qualification with relevant employment experience, or an equivalent mix of education and relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact sensitively and empathetically with students experiencing a wide range of challenges and experience in managing the needs of equity cohort
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination, delivery and continuous improvement of a high volume process, project or service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail and a clear focus on written and in-person communication skills
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing a team of staff in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
Applications close:17 November 2019