Are you feeling the effects of compassion fatigue? Is work draining your energy?
Need some self-care strategies to recharge and replenish?
Join us for some bite-size sessions – just 12 minutes at 12 pm every Wednesday or 1 pm Friday.
We understand you’re busy and it’s hard to fit one more thing into your day. But we also understand that self-care is critical for you and for the important work you do in our sector.
That’s why we’ve made these sessions as short as possible to make it as easy as possible for you to join.
- Learn just one idea – from the latest wellbeing science.
- Hear one practical and easy way - to apply it at work.
- Consider how you can play – to see if it’s the right fit for you.
- Create tiny wellbeing habits along the way – to make it effortless.
Use the ideas yourself or share them with students, colleagues or your family to create ripples of greater wellbeing.
Create some tiny changes in your day for a big impact!
12@12 starts on Wednesday, 23rd September @ 12 pm (AEST)
Jolts of Joy. Short-circuit a downward spiral of negative emotions with a short sharp jolt of joy to broaden your brain’s capacity.
- Register for Jolts of Joy - Wednesday, 23 September @ 12 pm (AEST)
- Register for Jolts of Joy - Friday, 25 September @ 1 pm (AEST)
Balancing Bias. Balance your built-in negativity bias and focus with perspective, clarity and hope.
- Register for Balancing Bias - Wednesday, 30 September @ 12 pm (AEST)
- Register for Balancing Bias - Friday, 1 October @ 1 pm (AEST)
Create an Inner Ally. Replace your inner critic with a wise and caring friend that’s both kinder and much more effective.
- Register for Create an Inner Ally - Wednesday, 7 October @ 12 pm (AEDT)
- Register for Create an Inner Ally - Friday, 9 October@ 1 pm (AEDT)
Rethinking Stress. Given that it’s not stress itself but the way most of us think about stress that is harmful - do you need to rethink stress?
- Register for Rethinking Stress - Wednesday 14 October @ 12 pm (AEDT)
- Register for Rethinking Stress - Friday 16 October@ 1 pm (AEDT)
21 October - Sharing Good News. How you listen to good news can have more impact on your relationships then how you listen to bad news. Build trust and rapport with Active Constructive Listening. Registration opening soon
28 October - Permission to be Human. Become more comfortable with uncomfortable emotions and the messages they have for us. Registration opening soon
4 November - At our Best. Become an active strength spotter in yourself and others using the language of the VIA character strengths. Registration opening soon
11 November - Using Strengths, the Goldilocks Way. Consider what’s the right character strength, in just the right amount at just the right time. Registration opening soon
18 November - Are you there yet? Do self-doubts and worries about failing stop you doing things? Do you sometimes feel like an imposter at work? Learn how a growth mindset can boost your confidence. Registration opening soon
25 November - TBA