The Accessible Recruitment Guide: A Practical Resource for HR and Recruiters
The Accessible Recruitment Guide was created by Media Access Australia to provide practical ‘real world’ guidance on how best to address accessibility-related issues in recruitment and human resources management.
As a Guide to getting started and best practice, this accessible recruitment resource is designed to assist HR managers, recruitment specialists and hiring managers, along with diversity & equity teams, in regards to what can be done to help make the hiring process fully accessible on the web and in digital environments. What’s more, the benefits of accessibility also flow on to increased staff satisfaction as well as personnel retention.
Inside you’ll find some very useful information on:
- The impact of people experiencing disabilities
- The benefits of workplace diversity
- A digital accessibility checklist for accessible recruitment
- Six tips for improving accessible recruitment in digital environments
- Useful accessibility checking tools and free resources