Quantum Webinar: Assistive Technology
Quantum's webinars showcase their newest and most popular assistive technology devices.
You can participate in a live training session with their presenter from the comfort of your office or home.
These webinars are aimed at students, educators and parents who would like to know more about how assisitive technology can help people who have a print disability (Low Vision, Blindness, and Learning Disability) in the classroom or workplace.
- Whats New: Wearable Technology with Rob Drummond on 31st August 2016 3pm AEST
- Braille displays as a tool for study and work wih Daniel Keogh on 21st September at 3pm AEST
- ZoomText 10.1 Tips and Tricks with Rebecca Clark on 12th October 2016 at 3pm AEDST
- Literacy Software for Study and Work – TextHelp, WYNN and ClaroRead with Peter Cracknell on 25th October 12pm AEDST
- Setting JAWS up for a new user with Daniel Keogh on 2 November 2016 at 3pm AEDST
- The latest in computer connectable magnifiers with Rob Drummond on 23rd November 2016
- Introduction to the Mountbatten Whisperer with Trevor Boyd on 7th December 2016