ADCET Newsletter - June 2015
ReadSpeaker now on ADCET
New on ADCET
- ADCET Webinar: Recording now available. Debbie Hindle (NDCO Project Officer) introduced a new resource: How to Transition to Tertiary Study: Helpful Hints for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- How to transition to tertiary education: Helpful hints for people with autism spectrum disorder is a freely available new NDCO resource that aims to help students with ASD navigate the new learning environment.
- ADCET has redeveloped and made available a number of worksheets for students with disability to download. They include: Identifying employment goals and related courses; Financial Planning; Finding a course that is right for you; Understanding Your Study Requirements; Questions to ask the Disability Practitioner; Bringing it all together
- Current Positions Vacant for Disability Practitioners in the Post-Secondary Education sector.
- The NDCO Virtual Career Expo website
- The NDCO Indigenous Awareness Project
- What's the difference between high school and post-secondary education and training?
Upcoming Events & Latest News